Thursday, December 11, 2008

We're in Limbo...

I went to the doctor's office at 8am to get checked just to make sure it would be worth it to travel down to Pittsburgh this early. I'm 2 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. My contractions are 10 minutes apart on average and they last about 45 seconds. I'm "induce-able," but he said that I should come home and relax until my contractions are 5 minutes apart. Then I should make the trip to Magee. Either that or if my pain becomes completely unbearable, I can go.

If nothing ends up happening with in the next 24 hours, I am to report to the hospital at 8am tomorrow to be induced. So either way, there's a baby coming and we are ecstatic!!! It's about time Caleb Alex!!!

I will try to keep you updated throughout the day, but since I didn't sleep last night...I'm gonna try and do some of that too.

Thanks for your continued support guys! It's been knowing that you're reading that's been helping me get through this.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Still praying... and anxiously awaiting the new arrival!

Get some much needed rest!

Take care, Nicole

boltefamily said...

Praying....can't wait to "meet" baby Caleb!

jess563029 said...

I'm sooo happy for you! I was praying very hard that you would go into labor on your own. I hope that you keep progressing and are able to deliver without induction. I'm still praying and waiting to see that beautiful baby boy!

Shawn Farner said...

Glad this kid is finally coming out soon!