Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Many wishes of Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all that have been keeping up with my blog.

Since Caleb's journey to Heaven, things have been hard imagining my first Christmas without him. Like I've said before, I was so excited for this holiday when I found out when he was due. My holiday wish is that everyone take a second to hug their child or closest family member, just to make sure they know you love them.

I never knew how much my precious little dude (hehe) would change the life of people. My co-workers are forever influenced by him, and they never even met him. My family is beyond changed by Caleb's presence. But it's amazing how many people I graduated from high school with have educated themselves, or privately read my blog. I even have someone from Australia email me through Facebook to tell me she'd been following my blog. My son, this tiny baby who never set foot on the Earth to make his imprint, somehow stole the attention and possibly the heart of someone across an ocean. I miss him terribly with every fiber of my being, but I become more and more amazed with him every day.

Caleb, as Mr. David said, you went to play Baby Jesus in the Angels' Nativity scene. Do your job well. I can only imagine you as the most beautiful Baby Jesus. I look at this Christmas as a blessing because I had the opportunity to not only carry you, but I got to hold you and be your Mommy for a day. The happiest day of my life.

Merry Christmas, my tiniest angel.


Mommy

No comments: