Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

My family, Caleb and myself would like to wish everyone reading a Happy Thanksgiving! The followers and other readers of this blog will never understand how thankful we are for all of you who faithfully follow our adventure with Caleb. We will always appreciate everyone who takes the time to send messages and let us know you're rooting for him!

Other than all that, there are no other updates. Caleb is still kicking and moving around like crazy, he's just not ready to come out yet. I never got a phone call back from the doctor's office, so I assume that the appointment for Magee hasn't been made yet. I will be calling tomorrow to see what will be happening with that.

I hope everyone has an awesome holiday. I'm crossing my fingers that this little turkey will wait until I'm done eating mine.......

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

crcassa said...

Hey Linds!!

I am so proud of Caleb! I have been having "baby dreams" for the past 3 days because I am so anxious to meet him! I can't even imagine how excited you are!!

Please please PLEASE let ct or i know when he decides to make his entrance. I will be right there in the waiting room with bells on!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!

love you and your family lots..please tell them I said happy thanksgiving!!

SEE YOU SOON MAMA!!